Source and Cost
Structure Repair is a multi-school skill. You may pay the tuitions in any order.
- School of Architecture - 14 Pulley
- School of Art & Music - 60 Linen
- School of Body - 200 Cut Stone, 200 Beeswax, 200 Charcoal
- School of Natural Philosophy - 300 Papyrus Paper, 300 Flint
- School of Thought - 2 Oyster Shell Marble, 20 Cuttable Jade, 200 Bricks
- School of Worship - 1 Huge Emerald, 1 Large Topaz, 1 Medium Ruby, 1 Small Sapphire
Used to fix structures that have been damaged due to being in an unprotected Compound (where maintenance has reached 0%), left outside, or near an explosion.
Structure Repair does not help with maintaining Compounds. For that, the Structure Maintenance skill is used.
From best to worst:
- *no message*
- Near Perfect
NOT USABLE and cannot remove items from structure:
- Almost Serviceable
- Badly Worn
Found under the structure's Utility menu is the option to "Attempt to repair this <structure name>".
- If you succeed, the structure's condition will improve one level and you may try again immediately.
- If you fail, you will trigger a 60-second rest timer.
- Repairing requires NO materials at all, just skill and luck - Unknown
- At level 1 skill I found that I was able to repair several different structure one level pretty easily, but many tries to repair it again all failed - Unknown
- Even at level 7 it can take many attempts to increase a structure's condition even 1 level, so be prepared to spend some time if several levels of repair are needed.