A Tale in The Desert has cute kitty cats for sale!
- 1 Crazy Cat Women and Men
- 2 Breeding and Buying Your Cat
- 3 Sizes (Smallest to Largest)
- 4 Patterns
- 5 Colors
- 6 Cute Cat Behaviours
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
Crazy Cat Women and Men
The men and women that can help on questions or breeding your kitty are:
Breeding and Buying Your Cat
Cat Houses are located at the three faction chariot stops and three Acro Stadiums.
Any player is able to click the cat house and use Breed a Cat (Meows selections not shown below). More colors show on the Color List than on the picture below. A + symbol means increasingly more expensive.
The price of the newly bred cat is given in Perk Points in your Main Chat and as a Fly Away and on the cat if you click it. If you have enough Perk Points then "Adopt this cat for...". Perk Points cost $2.00 per 100 Perk Points as of 2018 Tale 8 start. You can give ownership to a friend.
Before adopting your cat, you need to buy Perk Points if you do not have enough. Click the link below to go to the Store and buy Perk Points. The amount of Perk Points you have is shown in the upper right under your name after you log in.
NOTE: You can name your cat for free the first time by clicking your kitty.
Sizes (Smallest to Largest)
Desert size is the base so River is a Miniature
Please note that Ginger is a pattern, not a color
|Bengal||Color Point||Marbled||Solid - use only with Black as color|
This is a sampling of a few of the available colors
Cute Cat Behaviours
- Click the cat and 'Pet' it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cat ownership controls who can pick up a cat, not who owns it.
- Cats will follow their owners everywhere, even if you warp or swim (they run on top of the water). On logout the cat will go into your inventory. Or click your cat and pick up to put in inventory. Click Self/Drop to put your kitty out for all to see!
- Cats can be guilded but whomever has the cat when logging out will have it go into their inventory! Like anything else, you have to ask them to give it back. Please protect your investment, and do not give it away!
- If you find your cat lagging behind you, slow down or pick it up. Your cat cannot eat the dex food and cannot keep up. The cat will eventually give up and 'rubberband warp' to you.
- In your Interface Options is an option to automatically drop your cat when you log in.