Nut, also known by various other transcriptions including "Nunut, "Nenet", "Naunet", and "Nuit", is the goddess of the sky in the ancient Egyptian religion. She was seen as a star-covered nude woman arching over the earth, or as a cow.
1 Nut's Essence is made from:
- 3 Hairy Tooth Mushrooms
- 10-20 Water in Jugs (to raise Volume)
- 6-10 Charcoal (to raise temperature)
- 1-10 Cabbage Juice (to test acidity)
- 3-6 Cactus Sap (to raise acidity)
Requires Botanical Identification level 1.
Creating Nut's Essence
It takes 3 water to start a batch of Nut's Essence, and volume will begin at 3.00.
- DO NOT LET WATER GO DRY IN VOLUME OR YOUR SOLUTION WILL BE LOST!!
- Step 1: Add 10- 20 Water in Jugs
- Step 2: Add 6-8 charcoal til temp is 600-800 degrees
- Step 3: Add Hairy Tooth mushroom to go to Stage 2
- Step 4: Add 3-4 Cactus Sap to raise acidity between 3.4 and 3.8
- Step 5: Add 1 Cabbage Juice to check acidity. Acidity below 3.4, add Cactus Sap and recheck with Cabbage Juice. Acidity above 3.8, wait to let acidity drop and recheck with Cabbage Juice. Acidity between 3.4 and 3.8...go to Step 6.
- Step 6: Add Hairy Tooth mushroom to go to Stage 3
- Step 7: Let temperature drop below 400 (temp must be between 200-400)
- Step 8: Add Hairy Tooth mushroom to go to Stage 4
- Step 9: Let Precipitation go to 1.00. Refresh menu and click Take the Nut's Essence. Refresh menu to go to original menu.
Note: it starts CON timer, so if you want to do huge amounts, eat something...