Time to Weed and Pick the Flowers
General rules of the event(s)
Please note that even though the full duration of the event on the calendar says 4 days, this is a time span in which a series of events all with the same theme will take place.
On Sunday September 16th, 2 larger events (maxi-events, see below) were completed, the first lasting over an hour, the 2nd lasting over half an hour.
During the following days, smaller events (mini-events, see below) will take place with more limits of participants.
PrincessAlara runs the events. When she announces the start, please state that you found either an Odd Weed or a Colorful Weed, along with the coordinates, in the Events channel.
When you are eligible according to the specific round-type rules below, an Event Team member will be directed to your location and will pick the weed at Botanical Identification skill level 2. This gives you a chance to get a bloom, or to get nothing (normal weed). When a bloom was picked, you will receive the bloom/bulb plus a prize (see below). If it was a normal weed (no luck), you will receive a consolation prize.
Please note that you do not need the skill Botanical Identification to participate, since you will not be the one picking the weed.
- It is important to NOT PICK the weed.
- Stay at the weed until an Event Team member has checked it.
- Prizes are handed out to you right away, so don't run away until you have received your prize(s).
Special rules for mini-event
- Only 10 participants are accepted.
- Only one weed per person per round is accepted.
Please be patient with the Event Team as these mini-events are usually run by only 1 or 2 people, so it may take a bit longer for the team member to arrive to pick your weed.
Special rules for maxi-event
- The number of participants is unlimited while the round is going on.
- The duration is set to a limited amount of time and when the end of the round gets near, this will be announced.
- Multiple weeds by the same person are accepted, however, since you will have to be present at the reported weed, it is wise to report one at a time, stay at that one, and when it has been checked by the Event Team member, then post the other one.
- Prize for successfully picked Colorful Weed: Emperor Orchid Bulb (+ the bulb that came from the weed)
- Prize for successfully picked Odd Weed: Clear Skies Sand Bloom Bulb (+ the bulb that came from the weed)
- Consolation prize: 2 Malardium + 50 Raw Silk