The Wiki for Tale 8 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 9 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
|It has been suggested that this article or section be merged with Shovels. (Discuss)
- Group digs to dig for Cuttable Stone, Medium Stone, gypsum and bauxite
- Gather dirt from the ground.
- Mining Camp
Research and Tuition
- 40 Shovels (25 8500+ quality, 10 9000+ quality, 5 9500+ quality) needed for Advanced Blacksmithing 2 research
- 100 Shovels (9500+ quality) needed for Storage Improvements 2 research
Blacksmithing a Shovel
- Put your metal on your anvil.
- Your goal is to get a lower dent in the middle, get metal to the back sides and make a flat tongue at the front.
- Use a Shaping Mallet and try moving the metal from the area which will be the tongue in the end to the middle/back of the piece and then push it to the sides so it ends up with the height you need there.
- Try using force medium (7) to low (3) to get that done and shift a lot between the model and your work piece.
- Start at the front part where the tongue will be and try to push metal to the back.
- Hit in the front, but not the edge because you want the metal. This creates a higher ridge a bit behind the front.
- Push that back with 2 side strokes / a middle stroke if necessary and repeat.