Trade in Egypt has traditionally been done on a one-to-one basis (that is you need to make an agreement with someone else to 'trade', and trade in person). With Trading 1 (Technology) and Carpentry 3 (Skill) (for small shelves)
Post Office Compounds
Player created Post Office complexes allow players to build a box or chest in a compound. Items are placed in the box and then ownership is transferred to the other party. This allows for off-line or out-of-time-zone trading. Box Trades have the downside of not being able to adjust items/quantities after the ownership is transferred, same as a normal box/chest. Once the box is transferred you cannot reclaim the items even if the other player has stopped playing. Boxes, chests and warehouse allow larger quantities of items to be exchange.
- Player Post Offices are often provided by large guilds
- Player Post Offices are normal compounds requiring standard building materials
- The workaround for Guilds providing the post office is to have an elder create the box/chest and then transfer ownership to a named player.
- Player Post Offices require either a cornerstone or maintenance.
- Players with trade items in a Post Office need to be mindful of the account status of the buildings owner. Like all buildings if the cornerstone fails or the building falls into disrepair the items inside maybe irretrievable.
|Koptos Korner Market||Upper Egypt (Koptos) (830, -1934)||Metals, Ores, Pottery, Flax Items, Basics||Various Items||OPEN 2023-11-28|
- To calculate the time you require to produce a specific item, check out what!