Tests are challenges to the citizens of Egypt issued in each Telling by The Stranger, an enigmatic fellow who may or may not have Egypt's best interests at heart.
- Tests of each discipline may not be started until the player has completed the corresponding initiation task in that discipline.
- Before starting a test, you must visit the appropriate university to start it.
- Tests have a Task associated with them, that is visible in the Task menu. This will give you an introduction to the test and give you pointers on completing it.
- As you progress in a Test, you will be awarded with Talent Points.
- Completing a Test will give you a "rank" (i.e. a new title)
Demonstrating New Tests
Every week each House gets to vote on picking one of seven tests to be unlocked.
Tests by Discipline
Test votes concluding December 4th
Hyksos' Choices Test of the Archaeologist (Natural Philosophy) Test of Funerary Temple (Architecture) Test of Pyrotechnics (Art and Music) Test of Empty Hand (Thought) Test of Towers (Architecture) Test of Ka (Worship)
Kush's Choices Throne of the Pharaoh (Arch) Test of Atlas (Body) Test of Beacons (Worship) Test of Raeli Mosaic (Art and Music) Test of Hand of Ra (Arch) Test of Plantation (NatPhi)
Meshwesh's Choices Test of the Giving Fisherman (NatPhi) Test of the Covered Cartouche (Arch) Test of visions (Worship) Test of Judgement (Tho) Path of the Pilgrim (The Human Body) Test of Festivals (Worship)