Trade in Egypt has traditionally been done on a one-to-one basis (that is you need to make an agreement with someone else to 'trade', and trade in person). With Trading
Post Office Compounds
Player created Post Office complexes allow players to build a box or chest in a compound. Items are placed in the box and then ownership is transferred to the other party. This allows for off-line or out-of-time-zone trading. Box Trades have the downside of not being able to adjust items/quantities after the ownership is transferred, same as a normal box/chest. Once the box is transferred you cannot reclaim the items even if the other player has stopped playing. Boxes, chests and warehouse allow larger quantities of items to be exchange.
- Player Post Offices are often provided by large guilds
- Player Post Offices are normal compounds requiring standard building materials
- Player Post Offices are subject to standard ownership rules including the T8 Guild No Public Access restriction.
- The workaround for Guilds providing the post office is to have an elder create the box/chest and then transfer ownership to a named player.
- Player Post Offices require either a cornerstone or maintenance.
- Players with trade items in a Post Office need to be mindful of the account status of the buildings owner. Like all buildings if the cornerstone fails or the building falls into disrepair the items inside maybe irretrievable.
- Building are subject any DPA laws passed.
- DPA laws normally prevent an item belonging to an active account from being claimed.
- Buildings owned by guilds with expired elders are subject to the normal process of Guild DPA
Bonfires (T8) are no longer stable for CC exchanges unless the exchange is done quickly to avoid bonfire decay. The maximum size of bonfires is greatly reduced in T8. Large wood transfers can be done via multiple bonfires.
- Bonfires that don't decay require Bonfire Stabilization.
The following have established a desire to sell some goods:
|Meshwesh Iron Exchange||Meshesh Delta (Tanis) (985, 7040)||Iron||Iron Ore|
|Meshwesh Cooking Co-Op OPEN 2022-12-4||Meshesh Delta (Tanis) (909, 6826)||Herbs and Herb Seeds||Herbs and Herb Seeds OPEN 2022-12-4|
|MeshMart||South Sinai (3176, 4841)||Blacksmithed Goods, Blown Glass, Basic mats||Many Things!|
|MeshMarble A MeshMart Company||South Sinai (3176, 4841)||Marble||As above|
|Sunstrider||Bitter Lakes (1736, 7060)||Blacksmithed Goods||Random Stuff, See my info ingame|
|West Bank Trading||Meshwesh Delta (Tanis) (1111, 6991)||Marble / etc.||Gravel, Beeswax, and Papyrus Seeds.|
|Jeffrez||Swennet (660, -230)||Budget Glassware inc'ng up to 7.5k barometers cheap||Glass mats preferably, See my player page|
|Styx||West Kush (777, -4667)||High Q Blacksmithed goods, Blown glass goods||See Resource Exchange List on my user page|
|Samruc||Koptos (730, -1830)||Alloys||Iron, copper, cuttable stones|
|atomadam||West Kush (970, -4040)||FlowerMart||Sea Lily Bulbs|
|Easy Mode Mart||Meroe 70, -6940||Metals, Cloth||Ores, Gravel, Flax|
|Anien's Trades||Faiyum 320, 6250||Treated Wood||Free Treated wood, just bring boards|
|MeshWesh Trading Post OPEN 2022-12-4||MeshWesh Delta (Tanis) 905, 6822||Metals, Ores, Pottery, Flax Items, Basics||Various Items OPEN 2022-12-4|
|Narmer||Asyut 1450, 2750||Alloys, Metals, Charcoal||Various Items|
|Sheeper's Stash||2224, 2042. East of the Avaris Chariot Stop||Silk, mirrors, nuts essence, thermo, cc, pot 10 cheese, Marble||Various Items|
- To calculate the time you require to produce a specific item, check out what!