Whenever you access or make use of any of the Website, Materials or Services, Desert Nomad Studios may as applicable collect the following types of information from you:
- (a) the IP address of your machine when connected to the internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the internet;
- (b) the operating system and the browser your computer uses and any search engine you are using;
- (c) the date and time you are visiting;
- (d) the URLs of the Website pages you visit;
- (e) information relating to the actions you undertake within ATITD;
- (f) any Posts or Images; and
- (g) any telemetry details (such as speed of your connection and how well ATITD gameplay is running) associated with your access and use of ATITD,
as well as any other information you may explicitly provide Desert Nomad Studios in the course of accessing or making use of any of the Website, Materials or Services.
Where possible, information will be obtained directly from you. However, you acknowledge that by accessing or making use of any of the Website, Materials or Services information may also be collected from you as a result of the workings of the Website, Materials or Services as applicable and the attached systems and software including without limitation in the case of the uploading of a ‘crash report’ to Desert Nomad Studios in the event that a software crash in relation to ATITD occurs. The type of information uploaded to Desert Nomad Studios as part of a ‘crash report’ will include a reference to your member account, a portion of the memory state of the ATITD game you were playing when the crash occurred and the game settings you were using, but not any other information from your computer or its memory.
Use of Information
Desert Nomad Studios uses the information provided by you or generated by your accessing or making use of any of the Website, Materials or Services to provide the services Desert Nomad Studios provides to you in relation to any of the Website, Materials or Services. Desert Nomad Studios also uses information collected from you to assess the performance of the Website, Materials and Services and to ensure that the Website, Materials and Services serve your needs in the most efficient manner possible.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst Desert Nomad Studios strives to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure complete security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take all reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
If you are an ‘Individual’ you are entitled to access any information which Desert Nomad Studios may hold about you and Desert Nomad Studios is obliged to provide this information to you as long as it has such information and such information can be readily retrieved. You are also entitled to request Desert Nomad Studios correct any inaccuracies in any information which Desert Nomad Studios holds about you. Desert Nomad Studios is entitled to charge you for the reasonable costs of retrieving, providing this information and as applicable correcting this information.
You also agree that Desert Nomad Studios is entitled to disclose information it holds about you without your prior permission if Desert Nomad Studios reasonably believes that such disclosure is necessary to:
- (a) meet legal requirements;
- (b) comply with legal process or help to maintain the law;
- (c) protect Desert Nomad Studios’ rights or property or that of Desert Nomad Studios’ related companies; or
- (d) enforce these Terms of Service or any other agreement that Desert Nomad Studios may have with you.
Desert Nomad Studios may combine any information which it collects from you or otherwise obtains, with information collected or otherwise obtained by its related companies.