- Paid for using Talent Points. Talent Points are spent to initially purchase specializations, as well as to advance in level within each specialization.
- Upon purchase of a specialization, a new title is awarded.
- Players receive a set of Attribute increases, with the greatest total increase (in a maxed out specialization) going to the primary attribute.
- Each specialization also awards a Trait at every fourth advance, unique to each specialization track.
- A maximum of 104 talent points per specialization (a total of 32 advances) can be assigned.
Laborer: Automatic and Free
First Specialization: Free
Second Specialization: 2
Third Specialization: 4
Fourth Specialization: 8
Fifth Specialization: 16
Sixth Specialization: 32
Seventh Specialization: 64
Automatically available with no prerequisites:
Respecialization resets all of a player's talent point expenditures, removing all purchased specializations and any acquired attribute advances and traits. No talent points are lost in this process. There is a one-month RL timer on respecialization, during which the player cannot respecialize again. After this timer expires, the player may again respecialize. These do not stack up; you cannot wait two months and respecialize twice in a row immediately.
- Note on respecializing - beware that specializing can cost more talent points than you expect! Refer to the distribution chart on the Talent Points page to see the cumulative cost of advancement within a specialization.
Click on a specialization's name below to see the details of advancement levels and traits for that specialization.
|Primary||Secondary||Tertiary||Area of Specialization|
|Angler||Speed||Constitution||Dexterity||Everything fish oriented|
|Architect||Dexterity||Constitution||Endurance||Construction of buildings|
|Carpenter||Focus||Endurance||Speed||Wood, boards, carving|
|Cook||Endurance||Speed||Constitution||Anything involving kitchens|
|Engineer||Constitution||Dexterity||Focus||Chemistry and any complex mechanisms, machinery|
|Farmer||Endurance||Constitution||Strength||Raising crops and getting larger yields|
|Glazier||Focus||Dexterity||Speed||Glass and Glassworking|
|Miner||Strength||Constitution||Focus||Mining ore, gems and marble|
|Naturalist||Focus||Speed||Constitution||Flowers, herbs, and insects|
|Potter||Dexterity||Strength||Constitution||Clay, bricks, and pots|
|Priest||Endurance||Focus||Constitution||Dowsing, and anything that involves supernatural powers|
|Rancher||Speed||Dexterity||Strength||Animals and animal husbandry|
|Smith||Strength||Focus||Endurance||Both blacksmithing and whitesmithing|
|Stonemason||Strength||Speed||Dexterity||Anything involving stone|
|Weaver||Endurance||Focus||Dexterity||Linen, canvas, rope, cotton, flax, etc|