At the start of the Tale, a limited number of Medium Stones were scattered about the Egyptian landscape, free for the taking.
The main source of Medium Stones is through group Digging. It has been confirmed that a player with a Slate Shovel and 1 Endurance, with enough persistence, can dig a hole solo which gives a single stone. The first stone a player ever digs up will always be a Medium Stone.
- Can be cut on a Rock Saw into 2 Flystones.
- Can be fashioned on a Mason's Bench into a Crucible or a Nail Mould.
Research and Tuition
- 200 needed to research Stonework 2
Tale 8 Info Below
- 70 required for Pyramid Construction 1 research
It is also possible to obtain them from a Steam Shovel, and are also rarely found as prizes in events.
- Can be smashed into a Cracked Stone with a Sledgehammer which eventually produces Gravel, after several intermediate stages.