- Players receive a set of Attribute increases and extra abilities and a Title
- Paid for with Talent Points
- Each Specialization increases Trait, with the greater increases overall (in a maxed out Specialization) going to the Primaries.
- Max of 104 Talent Points per Specialization.
- Talent Points are used to buy an initial Specialization or additional levels in a Specialization.
Laborer: Automatic and Free
First Specialization: Free
Second Specialization: 2
Third Specialization: 4
Fourth Specialization: 8
Fifth Specialization: 16
Sixth Specialization: 32
Seventh Specialization: 64
Automatically available with no prerequisites:
- Note on Respecializing - beware that specializing can cost more TPs than you expect. Look at the chart see the cost of specializing at https://atitd.wiki/tale9/Talent_Points.
Click the Specialization Name to see a list of Levels for that Specialization.
|Name||Pri||Pri||Sec||Area of Specialization||How to make available|
|Arborer||Foc||Spd||Con||Crossbreeding, including orchards and all flowers|
|Architect||Con||Dex||End||Construction of buildings||Completing Home Sweet Home|
|Carpenter||Foc||End||Spd||Wood, boards, carving||Learning Carpentry|
|Connoisseur||Con||Spd||End||Beer and Wine brewing and fermenting|
|Cook||End||Spd||Con||Anything involving kitchens||Learning Cooking level 0|
|Engineer||Con||Dex||Foc||Chemistry and any complex mechanisms, machinery||Learning Automation|
|Farmer||End||Con||Str||Raising crops and getting larger yields||Automatically available|
|Angler||Spd||Con||Dex||Everything fish oriented||Learning Fly Fishing|
|Glazier||Foc||Dex||Spd||Glass and Glassworking||Learning Glassblowing|
|Laborer||Str||Dex||Spd||Carrying capacity and Charcoal||Automatically available - Required|
|Lumberjack||Str||End||Dex||Chopping down Trees||Automatically available|
|Merchant||Spd||Foc||Str||The buying and selling of goods|
|Miner||Str||Con||Foc||Mining and related||Learning Mining|
|Potter||Str||Dex||Con||Clay, bricks, and pots||Automatically available|
|Priest||End||Foc||Con||Dowsing, and anything that involves supernatural powers||Learning Ritual Item Construction level 0|
|Rancher||Spd||Dex||Str||Animals and animal husbandry||Learning Ranching|
|Scribe||Spd||Dex||End||Administration, keeping track of things, etc|
|Smith||Str||Foc||End||Both blacksmithing and whitesmithing||Learning Blacksmithing|
|Stonemason||Str||End||Dex||Anything involving stone||Learning Stonework|
|Weaver||End||Foc||Dex||Linen, canvas, rope, cotton, flax, etc||Automatically available|