- 75 Salt Water has a chance of generating potash
In a Kettle (creates 10 Potash):
Check the Kettle page for more information on Kettle outputs and firing rhythms. Takes 15 Teppy Minutes to boil off the water.
In a Chemistry Laboratory:
- 2 Potash are used to produce 1 deben of Normal and Fine Glass in a Glazier's Bench.
- An ingredient for treating boards in a Wood Treatment Tank.
- One of the catalysts used to mix paint in a Pigment Laboratory.
- 1 Potash per batch of Metal Salts in an Acid Bath.
- An ingredient for treating metal in a Chemical Bath.
Research and Tuition
- 200 required for Chemistry 2 research
- 5000 required to research Metal Treatment
- 100 required for Neutralization research
- 1500 required for Wood Treatment research