So many items that display as bags!
Starting a list of "sculpture exceptions"
Flashing Pink Boxes! (needs to be given a bag)
Items above this point are listed on jira, and should have the "bag" placeholder artwork now. Will check and move to the next section.
Always displays as a bag (no artwork)
- wingsofhorus (untuned, can be loaded into a sculpture)
Colorless artwork in a sculpture
possible pattern: If the in-game dropped/built artwork can have multiple colors, then the original artwork (used in the sculpture) has areas which are colorless or greyscale.
- queenbeedead, scale is also different from dropped item
- xmasornamentsmallredsolidd assuming it extends to all Christmas ornaments
- xmassnowman50d no color in scarf, scale different from dropped item
Artwork when dropped, bag in a sculpture
Complex item, cannot be loaded in a sculpture
- barometer (nice art)
- distillationcoil (bag)
- fishinglure (nice art)
- hatchet (has art)
- knife (has art)
- lsbulb sea lily bulb (has art)
- mutagen (nice art!)
- sbbulb sand bloom bulb (has art)
- shipdebris (bag)
- venerycertificate (art = papyrus paper)
- wheatakhet (art = straw)
- wingsofhorust (tuned wings of Horus)
- Queen Bee (Alive) loads into a sculpture as an "invisible" item (empty stick), and no artwork is seen when item is dropped. (Flyaway and message in Main, "The Queen Bee flies away")
- Paintable areas in tier 7 guild hall artwork: Has been reported on jira