I want to help, what can I contribute?
- Once the test is open, sign up and test for your requirements, for all seven gods.
Yes, Festivals is a big test, and it eats a lot of materials! There are some "specialty items" you can help provide.
- Roses: This chart can help us focus our rose crossbreeding efforts: https://atitd.wiki/tale10/Test_of_Festivals/Rose_Attributes.
- Beer: If you like to write recipes, here you go! We need a wider variety of malt-based recipes, with as many adjectives as you can squeeze into the barrel.
- The number of published beer recipes is very low. If you have successfully brewed beers with malt-based flavors, please share your locations, seal times, and recipes at https://atitd.sharpnetwork.net/beer/report_beers.asp
- Wines: Need more players to test and share their requirements. If you tend vineyards, please continue to document what flavors you can produce. Once the test is open, we can compile a list of wine flavors needed. Even "aged out" flavors still count for Festivals, so don't throw away those old, thin wines.
- Strong preference for alcohol levels of 12.1% or higher
- Citrus: All citrus types and aromatic honeys are expected to be needed
- Spirits: Will know more once Festivals is open and we can test.
- Silk: to make into colored ribbons
- Wood: need to stockpile for Ra bonfires
- Cobra blood
- Khefre's Lockers: Beetles (and beetle storage) will be needed.
Welcome to the Festivals page!
This is the main wiki home for coordinating our efforts in passing the Test of Festivals, in Tale 10
Thank you for visiting and contributing!
- You first need to start the Test of Festivals at any University of Worship. Technically, you can help another player test for their requirements without completing this step.
- Gather up your testing materials for all festivals and drag a buddy to a common altar.
- Please test for your requirements for each festival type and document the results. How do I test?
- You can also do a mini-festival to "reroll" your requirements and do all seven tests again, to get a second set of data.
- You must start the Test of Festivals to please a god and reroll your requirements.
- The mini-festival will reset your requirements for ALL the gods.
- You can please a god once every 24 (server) hours.
Upcoming Festivals Weekend
- Upcoming festivals are expected to be announced through the in-game calendar.
- Need help with those ambrosia requirements?
- When you get your test results, click the clipboard button
- Paste the results into this form: https://tinyurl.com/Festival-Form (This form needs to be cleaned up for T10)
- Your data will be transferred to the spreadsheet: https://tinyurl.com/Test-Tavern-Festival-Supplies
- The tab for the upcoming festival's god is underlined in red, and you can check there for additional information.
- If your entry is highlighted in red, there is a problem, and you may need to reroll your requirements
- If your entry is highlighted in charcoal or black, there is more than one entry under your name. Only the most recent is "kept". This happens when you reroll and put your new data into the form, or if you enter your needs in the form more than once.
- When your entry is highlighted in green, your ambrosia has been made.
- Sign up for the test at any University of Worship.
- Please test your requirements for ALL of the festival types.
- Ribbons: any pigment lab color (assuming it can request any color we can make. Not bothering to figure out which ones!)
- Aromatic honey: No fruits were excluded from Festivals in T9. All fruits are also expected to be utilized in T10
- feast of three stats:
- Hathor festivals could be quite problematic, given the limited number of beer recipes available.
- Aromatic Honey: No fruits were excluded from Festivals in T9. All fruits are also expected to be utilized in T10
- Inner Petals:
- Outer Petals:
- Leaves: Magenta,
- Ra: 7 bonfires, 7k wood each
- Fruit of:
- Grain of:
- Mineral of:
- Wood of:
- 10% alcohol, 2+vintage old Wine:
- Thoth: 21 beetles
- 12% alcohol, 2+ vintage old Wine:
test with honey and camel milk
To please Bastet, you must decorate yourself with dyed silk ribbons of (color) and (color). You must surround an altar with 21 bottles of milk. Inside this circle of worship you must sacrifice ambrosia of (citrus/citrus) honey and milk.
Ribbons of (color and color)
- expected: Any paint lab color
Ambrosia of (citrus/citrus) honey and milk
- The set of Aromatic Honeys being requested this tale is not the same as last tale.
test with male and female rabbits
To worship Hathor, eat a feast of (three stats to increase). Create a place of worship by surrounding an altar with live rabbits, chickens, and sheep. (Drop each animal individually) Within this circle, sacrifice ambrosia of Very Potent (flavor) beer and cobra's blood.
Ambrosia of Very Potent (flavor) beer and cobra's blood
- current assumption: flavors derived from malt
Players are welcome to brew and use any VP beer for their ambrosia.
test with honey and oil
To please Isis, wear a perfume made of (adjective citrus), then create a place of worship by surrounding an altar with seven (gem) Glass Torch. Within this circle, sacrifice ambrosia of (citrus-citrus) honey and oil.
Perfume made of (adjective citrus):
- current assumptions: All citrus combinations are expected
(Gem) Glass Torch:
- current assumption: Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire
Ambrosia of (citrus-citrus) honey and oil
- current assumption: All citrus combinations are expected.
test with linen and canvas
To please Maat, surround an altar with 21 flaming ritual torches. At this altar, sacrifice an ambrosia made from honey and the petals of a Rose of Ra (part: color).
Ambrosia of honey and the Petals of a Rose of Ra (part: color)
- current assumption: All flower parts and colors listed here: Rose Attributes
test with flax and barley (raw)
To worship Osiris, create a place of worship by surrounding an altar with growing flax, barley, cabbage, onions, leeks, carrots, and garlic. Within this circle, sacrifice ambrosia of [adjective adjective flavor] beer and oil.
Ambrosia of (adjectives and flavor) beer and oil
- current assumption: Any malt-based beer, two specific adjectives
test with medium quartz and medium topaz
To please Ra, build a spirit brasier and fill it with (Adjective) Spirits of (Noun). Surround the brasier with seven bonfires of 7000 wood each. Ignite the bonfires and the brasier, then use the brasier to sacrifice ambrosia of dates and (flavor) wine. The wine must be at least two vintages old and must contain 10% alcohol.
(adjective) Spirits of (noun)
Ambrosia of dates and (flavor) wine
Have done some limited testing to determine in what order Ra checks for the correct conditions. So far...
- 7 lit bonfires with at least 7k wood each.
- Correct spirits burning in the brasier. Attempted Grain Spirits of Fire (higher quality) for a player who required Grain Spirits of Water. Did not please Ra.
- Ambrosia contents:
- minimum alcohol level met (10% or greater)
Tip: Do not guild the bonfires unless you have someone high enough rank to tear them down.
test with papyrus paper and candle
To please Thoth, surround an altar with 21 scampering beetles. Make sure the beetles don't wander too far. At this altar, sacrifice an ambrosia made of ink and (flavor) wine. The wine must be at least two vintages old and must contain 12% alcohol.
note: wine flavors have changed each tale
Ambrosia of ink and (flavor) wine
Wine Flavors for Ra and Thoth
examples can be found on the T9 wiki