How to Install ATITD on Linux
From A Wiki in the Desert
Installation on 64 Bit Ubuntu 18.04
- Download linux installer from https://www.desert-nomad.com/Download
- Make the installer executable:
chmod +x eClient-linux-i686.run
- Run the installer which will create ATITD's install directory
eClient/next to the installer.
- Preload 32 bit shared libraries as currently the ATITD client is only 32 bit, only should need to do this if you are running a 64 bit distro.
sudo apt install libxpm4:i386
sudo apt install libpulsedsp:i386
sudo apt-get install libxcursor1:i386
- Install the oss audio daemon so sound will work
sudo apt install osspd
- Finally inside eClient run ATITD with the oss flag so audio works
- I had to load a few more files before I could run elaunch...
sudo apt-get install --reinstall libgl1-mesa-glx:i386
sudo apt-get install libGL.so.1:i386