From A Wiki in the Desert
Sand Blooms may be discovered when inspecting an Odd weed, generally found out in the desert.
|Sand Bloom Name||Image||Availability||Size||Bulbing Speed|
|Apophis' Apology||Odd weed||Looks Normal||faster|
|Ariella's Noel||Odd weed||Dwarf-Giant Combination?||?|
|Calliope||Odd weed||1x Giant||?|
|Clear Skies||Available (Odd Weed?)||Normal||?|
|Cookie Jar||Available (Odd Weed)||Normal||?|
|Love's Touch||Available (Odd Weed?)||1x Dwarf, 1x Giant||?|
|Malard's Delight||Odd weed||Dwarf-Giant Combination||?|
|Otter's Sunrise||Odd weed||2x Giant||?|
|Pluribus' Folly||Available (Odd Weed)||3x giant, 1x dwarf||?|
|Petit Mal||Odd Weed||2x Dwarf||?|
More study is needed to understand the interaction between Dwarf and Giant gene sets in Sandblooms.
The gene sequences are known for two of the flowers in this screenshot. Starting from the left,
- Petit Mal: Has two Dwarf genomes, and no Giant genomes
- Ariella's Noel: Solvents are showing one Dwarf genome. Visual petal colors do not support the idea of a Giant genome
- Malard's Delight: Probably 3 Giant, 2 Dwarf genomes. Revelation solvents show both Giant and Dwarf present.
- Lemon Drop: Has no Dwarf or Giant genomes. It is the "normal" size
- Apophis' Apology: Seems to have no Dwarf or Giant genomes. "Normal" size
This image shows the visually identifiable sand bloom sizes. There is some overlap in the size genome combinations.