|This page is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|
|The Test of Visions|
|(Test - Worship)|
Sensitize your mind to know Egypt's gods, by use of meditation and mind-altering brews. By discussing your visions with others, the true Face of God can be discerned.
By carefully ingesting precise quantities of Eye of God Serum, it is possible to see visions of the Gods! Visions can be deceiving, however, and it is only by comparing your visions with those of fellow spiritualists, that you can truly know the Face of God. When you are sure you have identified the spot that the God is inhabiting, consume a final dose of the serum. This time, the vision will be clear.
Principles of Visions requires finding the components for Eye of God Serum, successfully brewing a batch, and ingesting the dangerous brew.
- Collect one Brain Mushroom
- Collect one Catnip Mushroom
- Collect one Razor's Edge Mushroom
- Brew Eye of God Serum in a Toxin Kitchen
- Ingest Eye of God Serum
- The Test menu (Tests > Test of Visions) has an option Ingest Eye of God Serum. With Eye of God Serum in your inventory, click this to get a vision.
- Your screen will darken, before a pop-up tells you A vision may come to you within the next 20 minutes.
- After 10–22 minutes, you will get another pop-up with a vision saying You see the face of (God) in: a (Building Type) owned by (Building Owner) built by (Builders Name) on (Game Date), resting on (terrain), (Number) feet above sea level, (Number) feet from water, (more location info).
- Some visions may miss one or two pieces of information. 10% of visions have been seen to miss the build timestamp, and about 1% of visions have been seen without builders or recipients name
- Some visions may tell you something very strange, such as ancestors built the building, or the building is a large stone.
- After ingesting serum, the same person can drink a second serum at the same spot, and receive a slightly different vision relating to the same god.
- When you think you have found the right location, ingest some serum. If it's the right location (within 2 coords of the building identified), a dialog box will tell you that you have found the face of god. (Sorry, no fanfare!) Your Test of Visions menu will tell you how many times you have located the face of god.
- A spot will become "used up" once seven people ingest serum at that location. Any further people taking the serum at the right location will get a message You, like many others, see the face of god. There is no credit for any further attempts at this location.
- After 5–10 minutes, the location of the face will be reset, and the hunt may begin again.
- Do not drink right after a face is exhausted - you will get a popup saying, "Your vision fades and your head clears."
- At any one time, there appears to be a face of god present in each quadrant of the Egyptian coordinate system, roughly divided on the zero lines. So one for northwest (-coord,+coord), one for northeast (+coord,+coord), one for southwest (-coord,-coord) and one for southeast (+coord,-coord).
- Only the first seven people to consume the serum at the right location will progress in the Test.
- Botanical Identification level 2 is required to make the serum, but it is not needed to drink the Serum.
Solving the Riddle
You need to work out which parts are true and which parts are not true. After drinking the serum a half dozen times (either by yourself, or with friends) you can begin to deduce what is true and what isn't.
Please see/enter clues for current gods on Sabuli's tracker: http://julianatdeltona.com/atitd/vision.aspx. When starting a new quadrant/god, please add quadrant to name of god (example: Osiris + -). Tracker will add date for you. When 7th player has seen the face of god in that quadrant, please "Delete session" for that god. Currently the tracker only lists clues found; it does not track who has actually seen the Face of God. While it is encouraged that a group of seven solve a quadrant together so that the quadrant is cleared; if that doesn't happen, please use this page to track spots used.
Example from T7 Wiki:
|Set||Carpentry Shop||vampotep||Jaclyn||Year 1, Akhet IV-13, 10:11AM||sandy terrain||0 feet above sea level||on a vein of Sand||On even ground|
|Set||Small Distaff||One Crazy Lady||Vital77||Year 1, Akhet I-16, 7:41AM||grass||9 feet above sea level||on a vein of Sand||832 feet from water||On even ground|
|Set||Carpentry Shop||Ebasgerdur||TreekaSu||Year 1, Akhet IV-13, 10:11AM||grass||0 feet above sea level||on a vein of sand||48 feet from water||On even ground|
|Set||Anvil||Antilia||Umbrashae||Year 1, Akhet IV-13, 10:11AM||patch of dirt||9 feet above sea level||on a vein of Sand||2592 feet from water||On even ground|
|Set||Carpentry Shop||One Crazy Lady||Jaclyn||Year 1, Akhet IV-13, 10:11AM||grass||9 feet above sea level||on a vein of Sand||1712 feet from water||On even ground|
|Set||Carpentry Shop||Green Valley Falls||Aghor||Year 1, Akhet IV-13, 10:11AM||sandy terrain||4 feet above sea level||on a vein of sand||816 feet from water||On even ground|
|Set||Rock Saw||One Crazy Lady||Jaclyn||Year 1, Akhet IV-13, 10:11AM||patch of clay||28 feet above sea level||on a vein of sand||208 feet from water||On even ground|
First off, some obvious ones to rule out. Aghor isn't a member of Green Valley Falls, so it would be unlikely he would build for them. One Crazy Lady is a private guild for Jaclyn and JM, so again it would be unlikely Vital77 would build for One Crazy Lady. In the same token, Jaclyn and vampotep don't associate with each other's guilds, so the likelihood Jaclyn would build a carpentry shop and reassign it to vampotep is unlikely.
The Carpentry Shop showed up in repeated visions, so did the guild One Crazy Lady, and the builder Jaclyn and the majority of visions had the timestamp of Year 1, Akhet IV-13, 10:11AM (no other time-stamp repeated itself). There happened to be a Carpentry Shop at 1498, 3370 that was built by Jaclyn, guilded to One Crazy Lady, and built at Year 1, Akhet IV-13, 10:11AM. This turned out to be the location.
Drinking the Eye of God Serum at this location then produces a success message if you are one of the first seven people to do so
Your test menu will also show an increase of one. Do it 7 times to pass the test.