From A Wiki in the Desert
Cactus sap is a substance produced by Royal Cactus plants. The cactus must be injured (punctured) by a passerby, after which it will start producing sap which can then be gathered.
- Collected from injured Royal Cactus plants.
- Once the plant has been injured it will begin to accumulate Cactus Sap and a 'Collect the sap and Injure the Cactus' button will appear.
- If the cactus was previously injured, up to 3 sap drops will have collected, at a rate of 1 drop per minute.
- You must click repeatedly to collect all the sap. Each time only 1 of the sap drops will be collected.
- When all sap has been gathered, only the 'Injure the Cactus' button will remain.
- 8 needed to make a Dowsing Rod
- 20 used to make Incense in a Scent Lab
Research and Tuition
- 50 required as tuition for Arthropodology
- 3000 needed to research Dowsing at a University of Body
Acoustics Laboratory, Aromatics, Crystal Acoustics, Dowsing, Fishing Lure/Glazed, Metal Treatment, Skill/Arthropodology/0, Skill/Ecology#buildcost, Skill/Ecology/4, Technology/Dowsing/1, Test of the Bedouin, Treated Metal