The Affable Evil
A good-natured but shady Meshweshian guild in the wilds of Herakleopolis. Not exactly recruiting, but open to picking up friendly Egyptians who are interested in collaborating towards personal and Faction goals. /Chat Coyote or Erev if you'd like to discuss settlement.
- The Affable Evil Guild Hall, Herakleopolis (1070,5344)
- Textile Sweatshop CP, Herakleopolis (1022,5343)
- Industrial CP, Herakleopolis (1162,5211)
- Limestone CP, Heraklepolis Limestone patch (1634,4534)
- Saltwater Processing CP, Suez (1552,5446)
- Guild Copper/Iron Mines (1250 4860)
- Guild Tin Mine (1480 4890)
- Large beehive (1253, 5209)
Useful things to do right now
- Wood. I know it's boring to gather, but we need it for boards, bonfires, charcoal, and other things. Hit trees while you're running around.
- Limestone. (For upcoming glasswork.)
- Straw. We've been super lucky with camels, but they do eat a lot. Consider using your offline chores to gather more grass if you've unlocked that skill.
- Flax. Because always, always flax. Save your thread and twine for Erev--he specced as a Weaver and can use mats a lot more efficiently than the rest of us.
- Learning. Spend some time on this wiki looking up upcoming skills like Mining and Glass Work.
- have fun--you definitely can't help if you burn yourself out!
More ideas for things to do:
- Another camel pen given how much straw we have
- Go to faction digs to get cuttables etc
- Stock the Limestone CP (1634,4534) with spare hammers and chisels, grilled onions and storage for limestone.
- Build tubs and storage containers in the Saltwater CP (1552,5446) (also, expand it when possible)
- Upgrade your campsite so it can store 50000 by finishing Crafting Makes Perfect
- If you don't have a specialization leveled up enough to get a trait yet then consider working towards one. The traits are very powerful (+3 veggies per harvest, vastly reduce loom string breakage, increase wood collected, decrease slate blade breakage on wood planes to name a few). Check the table below to see a rough idea of what specs are currently useful and if we have any gaps guild wide (though you should always just pick what is most fun for you!)
How to get more Talent Points
A rough order in terms of easiest to harder to get talent points is:
- Finish your starting tasks, each of which gives a talent point
- Learn Swimming and do Test of the Oyster Catcher, you can get a couple of really easy points this way.
Guild Member Specializations
A table of guild members specializations. Use this to figure out who to get help from for certain tasks (ask farmers to grow vegetables for you, weavers to weave etc).
They have been ranked in terms of early game usefulness (by thejanitor's best guess so take it with a pinch of salt)
|Laborer||Everyone should aim for 2 to double your carry capacity|
|Smith||Phinter (12 points)|
|Farmer||thejanitor (5 points)/Kalixta||One guild farmer should be enough for now|
Wood Treatment Tank
- Rigid, Hard, Termite-Resistant, Nontoxic, Black - Water Trough Upgrade / Ant Colony / Silkworm Farm
- Water 10 sec, Charcoal 10 sec, Lead 120 sec, Water 20 sec, Lead 60 sec, Charcoal 4 sec - Tested
- Rigid, Hard, Fireproof, Rotproof, Black - Chemical Bath
- Charcoal 140 sec, Bonemeal 9 sec, Oil 9 sec, Petroleum 9 sec, Beeswax 12 sec, Water 9 Sec, Potash 33 sec, Ash 30 sec, Charcoal 20 sec, Lead 14 sec - Tested
- Rigid, Rotproof, Nontoxic
- Charcoal 50 sec, Bonemeal 7 Sec, Lead 9 sec, Oil 26 sec, Petroleum 9 sec, Lead 2 sec - Tested
- Hard, Glossy, Rotproof - Wall (Side Segment)
- Oil 290 sec, Beeswax 40 sec, Lime 30 sec, Charcoal 60 sec, 30 Beeswax - Tested
- Hard, Pliable, Nontoxic, White - Ramp
- Bonemeal 170 sec, Charcoal 100 sec - Not Tested
- Hard, Rigid, Black - Gate
- Lead 100 sec - Not Tested
- Hard, Rotproof - Wall (Edge Segment)
- Petroleum 160 sec, Charcoal 30 sec, Beeswax 20 sec - Tested
- Pliable, Soft, Rotproof - Bridge
- Beeswax 240 sec, Ash 30 sec, Saltpeter 30 sec - Not Tested
- Rigid, Rotproof - Tower
- Lead 100 sec, Lime 40 sec, Beeswax 70 sec - Not Tested
- Pliable, Fireproof, Termite-prone, White, Glossy - Wall
- Bonemeal 290 sec, Beeswax 30 sec, Lime 30 sec - Not Tested
- Pliable, Rotproof, Nontoxic, White, Glossy
- Bonemeal 290 sec, Oil 10 sec, Beeswax 20 sec - Not Tested
Cooking 6 (14 Ingredients)
Copied from Rey and added my own
|Wheat (Dried/Raw), Common Basil, Onions, Oyster, Fruit of Horus, Great Knucklefish, Grilled Onions||Daggerleaf, Buckler-leaf, Shrub Sage, Katako Root, Skirret, Fire Lily, Orange Niali||19||22||-9||-2||-14||-12||-16||2h26min (2:1)|
|Tiny Clover, Honey, Oyster, Wheat (Dried/Raw), Discorea, Great Knucklefish, Flat||Trilobe, Brown Muskerro, Katako Root, Daggerleaf, Sweetgrass, Fire Lily, Rubydora||8||8||22||-8||-12||+3||-18||2h01min (6:1)|
|Pale Dhamasa, Malt (Light Roasted), Bluebottle Clover, Wild Lettuce, Beef, Rotten Fish, Crimson Lettuce||Banto, Xanat, Daggerleaf, Eggs, Rhubarb, Covage, Indigo Damia||5||6||-11||-12||16||+9||-2||1h17min (2:1)|
|Myristica, Mutton, Ayu, Malt (MediumRoasted), Barley (MediumRoasted), Honey||Sweetgrass, Crumpled Leaf Basil, Dark Radish, Spotted Sea Cucumber, Yellow Tristeria, Skirret||+5||9||-11||-9||-8||-11||13||1h29min (6:1)||For Achaeolog|
|2 Mutton, 2 Daggerleaf, 2 Lemondrop, 2 Shrub Sage, 2 Common Basil, 2 Oyster Meat, 2 Grilled Onions||1 Carrots, 1 Buckler-Leaf, 1 Butterroot, 1 Sweetsop, 1 Wild Onion, 1 Perch, 1 Dusty Blue Sage||16||18||-5||4||-13||-6||-13||1h36min|
|2 Glechoma, 2 Houseleek, 2 Lemondrop, 2 Shrub Sage, 2 Chives, 2 Sweetgrass, 2 Oyster Meat||1 Aloe, 1 Banto, 1 Dark Radish, 1 Pulmonaria Opal, 1 Wild Onion, 1 Drapeau DÓr, 1 Carrots||12||4||15||-8||-10||-12||-5||1h40min||yes|
|2 Butter, 2 Common Basil, 2 Daggerleaf, 2 Mutton, 2 Garlic Chives, 2 Shrub Sage, 2 Grilled Onions||1 Dusty Blue Sage, 1 Sweetsop, 1 Perch, 1 Wild Onion, 1 Fire Lily, 1 Katako Root, 1 Umber Basil||19||20||7||-5||-17||-10||-15||2hours||yes|
|2 Carp, 2 Grilled Carrots, 2 Pulmonaria Opal, 2 Oyster Meat, 2 Daggerleaf, 2 Drapeau D'or, 2 Lemondrop||1 Butter, 1 Brown Muskerro, 1 Chives, 1 Tiny Clover, 1 Harrow, 1 Katako Root, 1 Satsatchi||14||11||15||-8||-9||-10||-11||1h 45min||yes|
|2 Grilled Onions, 2 Bee Balm, 2 Bluebottle Clover, 2 Chatinabrae, 2 Crumpled Leaf Basil, 2 Houseleek, 2 Myristica||1 Twirls, 1 Dusty Blue Sage, 1 Fire Allspice, 1 Flander's Blossom, 1 Jagged Dewcup, 1 Prisniparni, 1 Tsangto||-10||9||-10||-13||-14||-9||21||1h 42min||yes|
|2 Butter, 2 Flat Mushrooms, 2 Drapeau d'or, 2 Harrow, 2 Pulmonaria Opal, 2 Sweetgrass, 2 Oyster Meat||1 Brown Muskerro, 1 Fire Lily, 1 Katako Root, 1 Rubydora, 1 Xanat, 1 Watermelon, 1 Crimson Clover||10||8||21||7||-10||-10||-14||2h010min||yes|
|2 Butter, 2 Honey, 2 Common Basil, 2 Daggerleaf, 2 Dusty Blue Sage, 2 Garlic Chives, 2 Shrub Sage||1 Fire Lily, 1 Harebell, 1 Ilex, 1 Katako Root, 1 Sweetsop, 1 Umber Basil, 1 Wild Onion||20||22||5||1||-19||-11||-15||2h012min||yes|
|2 Butter, 2 Burnt Tarragon, 2 Digweed, 2 Dusty Blue Sage, 2 Garlic Chives, Medicago, 2 Sweetsop||1 Dank Mullien, 1 Dwarf Wild Lettuce, 1 Fire Lily, 1 Ilex, 1 Indigo Damia, 1 Katako Root, 1 Sweetflower||11||27||-14||13||-23||-2||-18||2h020min||yes|
|2 Altar's Blessing, 2 Anansi, 2 Buckler-Leaf, 2 Dameshood, 2 Flander's Blossom, 2 Dusty Blue Sage, 2 Weeping Patala||1 Ham, 1 Black Pepper Plant, 1 Blue Damia, 1 Blooded Harebell, 1 Ilex, 1 Umber Basil, 1 Wild Onion||9||23||-17||-6||-17||-20||21||2h020min||yes|
|2 Butter, 2 Dameshood, 2 Drapeau D'or, 2 Joy of the Mountain, 2 Orange Sweetgrass, 2 Pulmonaria Opal, 2 Oyster Meat||1 Bloodwort, 1 Cirallis, 1 Crimson Clover, 1 Finlow, 1 Fire Lily, 1 Katako Root, 1 Rubydora||16||15||28||-9||-20||-17||-18||2h030min||yes|