|Puzzle in the Night Sky|
The Puzzle in the Night Sky task is started upon learning the Stonework skill.
The task requires the player to:
- Make a Clay Lamp
- Gather Papyrus from the Nile River bank
- Dry Papyrus on a Drying Rack
- Whittle a Sharp Stick
- Gather Clay
- Gather Limestone
- Build a Night Sky Table
- Add at least 5 Stars
- Add at least 3 Clouds (Puzzle Pieces)
- Open the Table for Judging
- Tear down your Night Sky Table, OR do the following:
- Have Five Judges solve and rate the puzzle
- Design rated Good by most judges
Upon completing the entire task, the player is awarded 1 Talent Point. As described in the task list, the player may accumulate 5 ratings of Good or better from other players upon solving the puzzle, or may simply tear down their sculpture. Either outcome will result in the task being completed successfully.
- Whilst the task says Sharp Stick, it is a Sharpened Stick you need to create.
- You no longer need to make rope for the task.