Oyster Beds are found throughout Egypt in various bodies of Water. They are represented by a grid of bubbles that can be of multiple colors (blue, green, white, plus off). Beds that give larger pearls are set on a larger grid and have more colors.
- An oyster bed will be visible from land.
- Small pearls come from 5x5 grids of blue, and in addition, the square you dive on does not toggle.
- Medium pearls come from 6x6 grids of blue.
- Large pearls come from 7x7 grids which appear as blue and green - they toggle through a cycle of blue, green, and off as you dive.
- Huge pearls come from 8x8 grids which appear as blue, green and white.
You must have "Fountain Detail" in your graphics options turned on to see the bubbles
(Self >> Options >> Video). Any setting above minimum will do, though the higher the setting, the brighter the bubbles.
Oyster Beds occasionally appear on top of each other. Once you start diving, all but one of the beds will disappear. In some of these cases, the bed may behave oddly, with some bubbles "staying off" or "staying on" unexpectedly. It is unknown if these circumstances have any other effect. If two appear almost touching, diving in one will make the other disappear.
It appears that any given location yields Pearls of different sizes, but of the same color. Most colors appear to cluster, with some colors only known to appear in particular regions.
Pearl Solver Tools
|Pearl Colors||Pearl Sizes|