From A Wiki in the Desert
Ash is produced by burning up to 100 each of Leeks, Dried Flax, and/or Dried Papyrus in a Firepit or Crematory.
When the fire burns out, the ash will appear in the Firepit and can be removed. Ash is useful because it can be boiled in a Kettle to produce valuable potash.
Deben for deben, the ingredient that yields the most ash is dried papyrus, followed by dried flax, followed by leeks.
- 5 Ash to produce 10 Potash in a Kettle.
- 100 Ash to build a Hand of Man Tower in the Test of Towers.
- 1000 Ash to assemble an Unforged Pyramidion for Pyramids.
- Varying amounts to Treat boards in a Wood Treatment Tank.
Research and Tuition
- 400 required for Chemistry 2 research
- 1000 required for The Science of Color research
- 1500 required for Wood Treatment research
Chemistry, Fishing Lure/Mummified, Test of Ritual Mummification, The Science of Color, Wood Treatment