From A Wiki in the Desert
Barley (Raw) is used in the cultivation of barley fields.
It is grown from Barley (Raw) using Water and Grain Fertilizer, and (optionally) Weed Killer, yielding more Barley (Raw).
- It can be cooked in a Grain Oven to make roasted Barley (Light), Barley (Medium), Barley (Dark) or Barley (Burnt)
- It can be turned into Malt (Raw), and the malt can itself be cooked similarly.
Malted barley is a primary ingredient in Beer.
Research and Tuition
- 20,000 needed to research Avian Selection
- 20,000 required for Beer Brewing research
- 10,000 required for Farming 3 research