From A Wiki in the Desert
Wild cows can be found randomly on grassy areas throughout Egypt. There appear to be different breeds, as both brown and black/white varieties have been seen.
The options you see on the cow will depend on the items in your inventory. Once you take an option, the cow will disappear.
- Milk: If you are carrying empty Jugs or Canvas Bags, you get the option to milk the cow. The amount appears to be 3-4 Cow Milk (if you have enough containers).
- Message: The udders don't have any Milk in them.
- Slaughter: If you have a Stone Knife or better, the option to slaughter appears. This may not work, and the cow may run away.
- Tickle: If you have an Ibis Feather, you can tickle the cow.
Slaughtering a cow gives:
- 4 Leather
- 10 Beef
- 6 Animal Bones
- You have achieved: Milked a Cow
- You have achieved: Tickled a Cow