|Iron Medium Gear|
An Iron Medium Gear is made in a Casting Box.
Cooling time: 10 minutes.
- Used in the construction of Gearboxes.
|High Pressure Steam Engine||8|
|Large Steam Engine||15|
|Medium Steam Engine||8|
|Small Steam Engine||4|
Research and Tuition
- 150 needed to research Automation
- 200 needed to research Gear Casting 1
- 100 required for Gearbox Design research
- 500 required for Loom Automation research
- 50 required for Papyrus Paper Fabrication research
Ancient Automation, Automatic Loom, Automatic Sawmill, Brick Machine, High Pressure Steam Engine, Large Steam Engine, Limestone Auger, Medium Steam Engine, Paper Press, Papyrus Paper Fabrication, Raeli Gliderport, Raeli Pottery, Small Steam Engine, Steam Silt Collector, Test of Flight, Test of the Covered Cartouche