Beeswax is produced by bees in Beehives (other than Indonesian), where it can be collected. The amount of beeswax that can accumulate in a hive at one time depends on its size.
Beeswax production in a hive can be temporarily increased through the use of Essential Extract.
- 2 used in an upgraded Kitchen to make a Candle.
- Used in a Casting Box to cast metal items.
- Used in the construction of a Hardwood Obelisk.
- Can be used to treat boards in a Wood Treatment Tank.
- 100 needed for a Phoenix Being Born
- 50 used as tuition for Structure Maintenance at a School of Thought.
- 50 used as tuition for Arthropodology at a School of Worship.
Research and Tuition
- 2000 required for Casting research
- 2000 required for Crystal Acoustics research
- 5000 needed to research Gear Casting 1
- 5000 required for Gear Casting 2 research
- 10,000 required for Wood Treatment research
Acoustics Laboratory, Aluminum Plate, Anvil Bed, Casting, Copper Pot, Crystal Acoustics, Fishing Lure/Preserved, Iron Medium Gear, Laboratory, Obelisk Construction, Orichalcum Pellet, Round Hammer, Screw Gear, Skill/Arthropodology/0, Skill/Structure Maintenance/4, Skill/Structure Repair/2, Small Flywheel, Spores, Technology/Beekeeping/2, Technology/Casting/1, Technology/Obelisk Construction/6, Test of the Covered Cartouche, Test of the Seven Phoenix, Wide Cobalt Chisel, Wood Treatment