Iron Medium Gear
From A Wiki in the Desert
(Redirected from Iron Medium Gears)
|Iron Medium Gear|
An Iron Medium Gear is made in a Casting Box.
Cooling time: 10 minutes.
- Used in the construction of Gearboxes.
|High Pressure Steam Engine||8|
|Large Steam Engine||15|
|Medium Steam Engine||8|
|Small Steam Engine||4|
Research and Tuition
- 150 needed to research Automation
- 200 needed to research Gear Casting 1
- 100 required for Gearbox Design research
- 500 required for Loom Automation research
- 50 required for Papyrus Paper Fabrication research
Brick Machine, Crawler, High Pressure Steam Engine, Large Steam Engine, Limestone Auger, Limestone Auger, Medium Steam Engine, Papyrus Paper Fabrication, Raeli Pottery, Small Steam Engine, Steam Rock Saw, Steam Silt Collector, Test of Flight, Test of the Covered Cartouche