|Jugs of Water|
|Canvas Bags of Water|
|Canvas Bags of Water|
There are two containers used for storing liquids: Jugs and Canvas Bags. When the game asks for Full Water Container (for research costs, for example), it means that the container is also being asked for. Either container may be used, but it will preferentially take the jugs as they are cheaper to produce. In contrast, when the game asks for just Water (when building things, for example) it requires only the water, and the containers are not consumed.
As a general rule, Schools and Universities require Full Water Containers for research and tuition costs, but things you are building or own only require Water. Actions such as filling a tub, watering vegetables, or gathering clay) merely empty the container, and do not use up the container itself.
Filling a container adds 1 to its weight.
Standing near a water source with empty containers in inventory will display the "water" action icon. Using that icon you will have the option to fill some or all of your empty containers with water.
While carrying containers of water, there is an option in your "Skills..." menu, "Empty Containers...", to dump the water and get the empty containers back.
Research and Tuition
- 4000 are required for Blacksmithing 2 at University of Art and Music
- 4500 required for Hydroponics research
- 2500 required to research Blacksmithing
- 25,000 needed to research Chemistry Recipe - Gem Glue
- 25,000 needed to research Chemistry Recipe - Lime Emulsion
- 25,000 needed to research Chemistry Recipe - Potash Ointment
- 2000 required for Crystal Acoustics research
- 3000 needed to research Gardening
- 10,000 required for Herbal Exploration research
- 1000 needed to research Horticulture
- 2000 required for Mining research
- 1000 needed for Steam Mechanics 1 research
- 2000 required for Steam Mechanics 2 research
- 2000 required for Steam Mechanics 3 research
- 1000 required for Viticulture research
- 10,000 required for Farming 3 research
- 1000 required for Xenobotany research
Blacksmithing, Blacksmithing 1, Cartouche, Crystal Acoustics, Farming, Horticulture, Hydroponics, Mining, Skill/Local Leadership/1, Skill/Navigation/0, Steam Mechanics, Steam Silt Collector, Technology/Blacksmithing/2, Technology/Horticulture/1, Technology/Viticulture/1, Viticulture