From A Wiki in the Desert
Mud is found near most water sources.
An action icon appears with a muddy bucket. Click that action icon and the game will ask you for the quantity of mud you would like to pick up. Enter a number or click the Max button to get 100 db.
- Mud is the main ingredient in Bricks
- 3 required to make 6 bricks in a Flimsy Brick Mould
- 6 required to make 12 bricks in an Sturdy Brick Mould
- Up to 150 required to make bricks in a Brick Machine
- Up to 450 required to make bricks in an upgraded Brick Machine
- Required for expansion and repair of Compounds.
Depending on your Arthropodology skill level, gathering Mud can produce Blister Beetles, Clay Slugs, White Mealybugs, Mud Asps, Pickel Slugs, Queen Maggots, and Corkscrew Asps.