The Pottery task is started upon completion of the Water water everywhere task.
The task requires the player to:
- Learn about Stonework at a University of Architecture
- Gather Water and fill a Canvas Bag
- Gather Clay from a Clay Patch
- Dig a Hole with a Shovel and pick up a Medium Stone
- Learn about Pottery and Kiln Construction
- Cut a pair of Fly Stones on a Rocksaw
- Make a Pottery Wheel
- Player must advance to level 1 in Pottery before they can throw a Jug on a Pottery Wheel
- Throw a Jug on a Pottery Wheel
- Build a True Kiln
- Fire a Wet Jug in a True Kiln
Completion of this task yields no rewards or new tasks.
- You only need to pick up a Medium Stone from the floor for the step to complete. You do not need to dig a hole, and the Medium Stone need not have come out of a dig site either.
- Medium Stones picked up before starting this task do not count. But if you drop a Medium Stone you picked up before the task, then pick it back up again it will count it.