|Small Construction Site|
- 150 Dung
- 250 Dirt
- 15 Copper Strap
- 70 Nails
- 250 Treated Boards - Rotproof, Termite-Resistant
- 250 Treated Boards - Rotproof, Nontoxic
- Built in a Small Construction Site.
Upgrade Thistle Garden for larger batches
- 150 Plaster
- 3 Stainless Steel Pot
- 10 Wool Cloth
- 600 Clay Bricks
- 2 Deckle
- 50 Washer
- 50 Bolt
- This upgrade is available once you've learned the Structure Improvement 3 skill.
Upgrade options allow you to select a batch size of 5, 25 or 50 thistles.
- 1 Seed = 5 Thistles, 2 Seed yield (Same as not upgraded)
- 5 Seed = 25 Thistles, 10 Seed yield
- 10 Seed = 50 Thistles, 20 Seed yield
The Thistle Garden is used to grow Thistles, which can be fed to sheep in a Modern Sheep Farm or silkworms in a Silkworm Farm. The Thistle Garden may be used regardless of the player's current Grass Harvesting skill - the skill is required only to build the garden, not use it.
It takes 6m 30s (Real Time) to do a run on the garden.
Optimal daytime growing is from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- Thistle requests
- Thistle Simulator: http://www.atitd.org/wiki/tale4/images/9/97/ThistleSim.zip