Glass pipes are formed on a Glazier's Bench.
Not to be confused with Fine Glass Pipe.
Takes 90 seconds to cool.
- 1 required to make a Barometer
- 1 required to make a Thermometer
- 1 required to make a Florence Flask
- 1 required to make a Beaker
- 1 required to make a Distillation Coil
- 1 required to make a Thistle Tube
- 10 used to construct a Assimilation Bath
- 10 used to construct a Blast Furnace
- 20 used to construct a Gyration Cell
- 24 used to construct a Water Mine
- 35 used to construct a Wood Treatment Tank
Research and Tuition
- 200 required for Alchemical Maceration research
- 150 used to research Chemistry 1
- 500 needed to research Glassblowing 2
- 1500 required for Chemistry Recipe - Acid Extract research
- 200 required for Metallurgy 3 research
- 400 required for Water Mining research
Barometer, Blast Furnace, Cartouche, Chemistry, Chemistry Laboratory, Chemistry Recipe - Acid Extract, Florence Flask, Glassblowing, Gyration Cell, Gyration Cell, Mining, Test of Dancing Waters, Test of the Covered Cartouche, Water Mine, Water Mining, Wood Treatment Tank