From A Wiki in the Desert
Lime (or its fancy chemical name, calcium oxide) is a white powdery substance made from burning limestone in a Firepit or Crematory. It is a necessary ingredient in glass and is also a catalyst in paint mixing.
Burn up to 100 Limestone in a Firepit to make Lime, at a rate of about 16 Limestone : 1 Lime. Stoking the fire at the right times will yield more.
You may also burn up to 20 Limestone in a Crematory to produce Lime.
If you have learned Lime Emulsion, you can make up to 100 Lime from Compound Extracts.
Research and Tuition
- 200 required for Chemistry 2 research
- 10,000 required to research Metal Treatment
- 5,000 needed to research Chemistry Recipe - Lime Emulsion
- 500 required for Glassblowing research
- 2000 required for Wood Treatment research
Chancery, Chemistry, Diplomacy, Glassblowing, Laboratory, Laboratory, Metal Treatment, Persephone Furnace, Persephone Furnace, Test of Ritual Mummification, Treated Metal, Wood Treatment