|Medium Construction Site|
A Master Schooner can be used to sail into deep water as part of the Test of Isis Bounty.
This building becomes available after once you have advanced Shipwright 4 (Skill).
- 1000 Boards
- 1000 Glossy, Rotproof Boards
- 200 Rope
- 50 Sail
- 100 Tar
- 1000 Nails
- 500 Iron
- 10 Pulleys
- 100 Gold Foil
- 50 Bronze Straps
- 5 Steel Cable
Built Outside in a Medium Construction Site.
Build the sailboat along a shoreline, then board the boat to travel across the water.
The Master Schooner is operated in the same way as the Small Sailboat with the following differences:
- Master's Schooners never come apart at sea: they will not sink during normal sailing.
- Master's Schooners do not decay: they can sit in port indefinitely.
- Master's Schooners are Not indestructible: if repeatedly slammed into the coastline, it is wise to repair them.
- Master's Schooners may be fitted with Sturdy Winches (see Winches and Treasure Caches section).
- Master's Schooners have cargo holds.
In order to find and retrieve Treasure from a Treasure Cache, the boat must be upgraded with a Winch. A Light Winch costs:
Light Winches allow Treasure to be recovered from 'ordinary' Treasure Caches. To recover Treasure from Ancient Treasure Caches requires a Master Schooner with a Sturdy Winch installed.
Sturdy Winches cost (requires Shipwright 5):
- 5 Pulleys
- 5 Steel Cable
- 1 Large Steel Gear
- 10 Steel (for the hook)
- 1 3-output Gearbox, determined by the Schooner
The base capacity of a Master's Schooner's cargo hold is 25000 Deben.
- 50,000 Upgrade Costs (requires Shipwright level 5):
- 100,000 Upgrade Costs (requires Shipwright level 6):