From A Wiki in the Desert
Salt is produced in a Basic Tub or in a Kettle. You need to fill with Salt Water
Not to be confused with the various Metal Salts.
- 75 Salt Water are converted into 1 Salt in a Tub.
- 25 Salt Water are converted into 3 Salt in a Kettle. Requires Desiccation 1 (Skill).
- Can be used in Cooking as an ingredient.
- Used to make Sulfuric Acid.
- Used to treat metal in a Chemical Bath
- Used to construct a Cut Stone Obelisk
Research and Tuition
- 49 Salt is used for the third degree of the Cooking skill.
- 25 Salt is needed for the second degree of the Filleting skill.
- 10 Salt and 10 Cow Milk is needed for Cheesemaking skill (plus must have Milking Techniques)
- 5 Salt and 1 Huge Topaz are needed for a degree of Desiccation from a School of Art & Music.
- tbc required to research Metal Treatment
- tbc required for Chemistry Recipe - Acid Extract research
- tbc required for Obelisk Construction 3 research
Chemistry Recipe - Acid Extract, Deep Well Construction, Fishing Lure/Petrified, Metal Treatment, Obelisk Construction, Skill/Cheese Making/0, Skill/Cooking/2, Skill/Desiccation/2, Skill/Filleting/1, Stable, Test of Ritual Mummification, Treated Metal