From A Wiki in the Desert
|Latest update:||13 May 2021|
Who are we ?
The active members are :
- tehm (Elder)
- cas (Elder)
- Helferlein (Elder)
- merek (Associate)
Inactive members are :
- Aiko (Elder)
- Snaik (Elder)
- Nostromo (Kinsman)
- Vazhi (Associate)
- Nour (Associate)
- Soul21 (Associate)
- Sirena (Associate)
- Hellpuppy (Associate)
- Feyth (Associate)
- Melvinus (Initiate)
Our primary association is Kush, though not necessarily restricted to this faction
Where are we ?
We are based in West Kush, just northeast of the VoQ Chariot
Our Settlement is at (1100, -3910)
We have a Shop at (936, -4043)!
What to Do
- Feed the menagerie (Camel Pens > 1500 Straw, Sheep Pens > 150 Onions, Set Slats on Chicken Coops
- Cull Camels to 1m/6f, Sheep to 20m/20f, chickens to 1 rooster to ~16 hens
- Do not kill Roosters, put any extras in the Serpentarium with the fewest Roosters.
- Set slats on coops to try to stay around ~70-80 degrees.
- Harvest Grass from the Greenhouses, Dry It, Toss it in Camel Pens to ~8-10k food.
- Gather Wood/Boards
- Mine Copper or Iron (leave it in mine for the Hades)
- Check Beehives for Wax/Honey
- There are 2 Large Beehives that need to be checked at least every 4 days.
- Do not actually collect the Honey/Wax/Royal Jelly, we've got plenty.
- See map for locations
- Collect Mats for any of the Projects below and stash them in the appropriate chest
- Not everyone knows how to update this page so double check what's stashed first!
- Let tehm know to update if you've worked on anything
- Get yourself the Arthropodology Skill so you collect insects!
- Give Fishing a try!
Beehive 1: 1413, -4205 and Beehive 2: 1371, -4115
(create new here: https://atitd.sharpnetwork.net/gameclock/image/timer.asp)
Rare Stuff & Trades
We can buy stuff with :
What do we need ?
- Silt/Firebricks (for Kiln upgrades)
Facilities and Producers
- Main Camp
- Smelting CP (Satellite location) w/ Hades Furnace
- Sail the Red Sea (2541, 2195)
- Modern Sheep Pen (+1 Regular for Slaughter)
- Dromedary Pen x2
- Chicken Coops x2 (3rd for hatching/slaughter)
- Simple Beehives to SE and along road E/NE
- Small Beehive
- 2 Large Beehive
- Indonesian Bee Hives (about 25)
- 5 Cattle Ranches at Home
- 1 Cattle Ranch east of VoQ Chariot for Sand Fields
- 3 Swineries at Home
- Qusian / Settenuen
- Naqadish M / Windsnyer (F)
- Koptish M / Ikenial (F) / Mendeshian (F)
- Our Raeli Ovens
Mines (see on Map *above*)
- Iron Mine (1350, -4305) - Southeast of WK UThought in hills
- Tin Mine (1462, -4488) - Across Nile from EK UArt
- Copper Mine (1432, -4504) - Across Nile from EK UArt
- Copper Mine (606, -4662) - Southwest of VoQ (inherited from Fixxxer/Nour)
- Iron Mine (610, -4676) - Southwest of VoQ (inherited from Fixxxer/Nour)
- Silver Mine (1309, -4344) - Southeast of WK UThought in hills
- Lead Mine (1148, -4039) - Near WK UThought
- Zinc Mine (1122, -4147) - Near WK UThought
- Gold Mine (1630, -4776) - South of EK UArt
- Nickel ? (none)
- Platinum Mine (1768, -4241) - SW of EK UWor //PUBLIC MINE//
- Antimony Mine (1751, -3849) - Near EK UArch, come from Southwest (or east) due to hills //PUBLIC MINE//
- Cobalt Mine (1760, -3870) - Near EK UArch, come from Southwest (or east) due to hills //PUBLIC MINE//
Good to Know
Wood treatment info and recipes
These values and recipes only work for our guild wood treatment tank.
These recipes only work for our guild wood treatment tank.
- Nontoxic: 20s saltpeter // -- used for silk worm farm
- Rotproof termite-prone nontoxic: 80s oil, 60s beeswax, 120s water // -- used for thistle gardens
- Rotproof volatile termite-resistant: 50s sulfur, 70s petroleum // -- used for thistle gardens
- Pliable soft fireproof nontoxic blonde: 20s lead, 60s ash, 70s saltpeter // -- used for shop shelves
- Hard white: 40s saltpeter, 40s lime, 30s lead // -- used for modern sheepfarm
- Non-toxic white: 30s saltpeter, 60s Bonemeal// -- used for modern sheepfarm
- Hard termite-resistant non-toxic: 80s petroleum, 60s saltpeter, 20s lead
- Hard termite-resistant non-toxic black: 80s petroleum, 60s saltpeter, 20s petroleum, 50s charcoal, 20s lead // -- used for ranch upgrade
- Hard Fireproof Rotproof: 100 Lime, 30 Petroleum, 10 Lead, 10 Ash, 10 Charcoal, 10 Petroleum, 10 Ash // -- used for Chemical Bath (Metal Treatment)
- Hard Rotproof Black: 80s Beeswax, 80s Petroleum, 10s Beeswax, 60s Charcoal // -- used for Wood Obelisk
- Pliable Soft Termite-resistant Non-Toxic Blonde: 150s Saltpeter, 20s Lead // -- used for Wood Obelisk
- Pliable Termite-resistant Non-Toxic Blonde: 110s Saltpeter, 20s Lead // -- used for Wood Obelisk
- Rigid, Non-Toxic, White Boards: 50 Sulfur, 40 Lime, 110 Bonemeal //—used for Research, AH3
- Rigid, Hard, Rotproof, Black Boards: 50 Charcoal, 50 Lime, 60 Petroleum, 30 Lead, 10 Beeswax // -- used for Compost Mixer
More to come...
Chemical Bath / Metal Treatment info and recipes
Please refer to Al-Bilal's guild's recipes:
Page Styling copied from Brotherhood of Maât - thank you guys for a great layout :)