Sulphurous Water is found in pools scattered around Egypt. It can be gathered in Jugs just like normal water.
- 20 needed for tuition for Desiccation at a School of Thought
- 25 needed to make Sulfur in a Kettle (requires Desiccation 1)
- 25 needed to make Sulfur in a Tub
- 25 needed to make Sulfuric Acid in a Kettle. 25 Sulphurous Water gives 3 Sulfuric Acid (requires Desiccation 3)
Research and Tuition
- 50,000 required for Chemistry Recipe - Acid Extract research
- Make sure you have Empty Jugs available to gather water. Then find a Sulphurous Water pool and use the normal Gather Water icon. You will get a different dialog option that confirms you are getting Sulphurous Water and not regular (see picture).
- Some pools are sulphurous in some spots but regular water in others. If you're having trouble gathering, make sure you're standing at the exact coordinates listed on the map below.
- Attempting to fish in sulphurous water will give the message "The water is dead, and smells like rotten eggs."
Go to Maps/Sulphurous Water to update locations