From A Wiki in the Desert
Sulfur is a yellow powder used in a variety of chemical processes.
Evaporate Sulphurous Water in a Tub or Kettle. 1:1 ratio
If made in a Kettle, Desiccation 0 (Skill) is required.
- 1 needed to make Gunpowder in a Chemistry Laboratory
- Variable amount used as a catalyst to make Paint in a Pigment Laboratory
- Variable amount used to treat Boards in a Wood Treatment Tank
- Variable amount used to make Fireworks in a Star Rack
Research and Tuition
- 0-400 needed as tuition for Cooperage 2 at a Body
- 500 needed to research Chemistry 1 at a University of Thought
- 2000 needed to research The Science of Color at a University of Art and Music
- 25000 needed to research Metal Treatment at a University of Architecture
- 2000 required for The Science of Color research
- 5000 required for Wood Treatment research
Chemistry, Cooperage, Metal Treatment, The Science of Color, Treated Metal, Wood Treatment