From A Wiki in the Desert
Honey is produced by bees in ordinary Beehives.
Not to be confused with Aromatic Honey which is produced in Indonesian Bee Hives.
The amount of honey produced depends on the size of the hive. Simple Beehives yield at most 10 Honey and 10 Beeswax between harvests.
- As an ingredient in recipes.
- As an ingredient in Beer.
- Fed to camels to induce them to produce Camel Milk.
Research and Tuition
- 500 required for Indonesian Bee Care tuition
- 5,000 required for Ambrosia Brewing research
- 50,000 required for Beer Brewing research
- 3000 required for Hive Optimization research
Ambrosia Brewing, Beekeeping, Beer Brewing, Skill/Indonesian Bee Care/0, Technology/Entomology/2, Test of Festivals, Test of the Covered Cartouche