From A Wiki in the Desert
Egypt is home to a variety of metals. Some are mined from the earth, while others are alloys of two or more metals.
These metals are obtained from Mines. They are mined as Ore (with the exception of silver), and must be smelted in a furnace to be converted into metal. Check out the Mining Guide to learn how to mine each type of Ore.
These metals are obtained in special ways.
- Malardium available at a Chancery in T9 for 5 Minor Faction Points.
Alloys are created at a Reactory by combining two or more metals and heating with 5 Charcoal. Some alloys are composed partially or entirely of other alloys.
- Brass (7 Copper, 1 Zinc, 1 Resin:Stout Palm)
- Bronze (7 Copper, 1 Tin, 1 Resin:Fern Palm)
- Electrum (7 Gold, 7 Silver, 1 Resin:Locust Palm)
- Metal Blue ( 7 Steel, 5 Thoth's Metal, 5 Water Metal, 4 Platinum, 1 Resin:Cerulean Blue)
- Moon Steel (7 Steel, 3 Brass, 3 Pewter, 1 Resin:Hawthorn)
- Octec's Alloy (7 Steel, 5 Thoth's Metal, 5 Water Metal, 4 Cobalt, 1 Resin:Oil Palm)
- Pewter (7 Iron, 4 Antimony, 1 Brass, 1 Resin:Royal Palm)
- Steel (7 Iron, 1 Zinc, 1 Coal, 1 Resin:Towering Palm)
- Sun Steel (7 Steel, 3 Brass, 3 Bronze, 1 Resin:Umbrella Palm)
- Thoth's Metal (7 Steel, 4 Moon Steel, 4 Sun Steel, 1 Resin:Folded Birch)
- Water Metal (7 Steel, 4 Moon Steel, 3 Silver, 1 Resin:Pratyeka Tree)