From A Wiki in the Desert
Gold is a refined metal formed by smelting Ore in a Furnace, such as a Bullet Furnace, Compression Furnace or Gyration Cell.
Research and Tuition
- 16,000 are required for Advanced Automation research at University of Architecture
- 2000 required to research Metal Treatment
- 500 needed to research Gear Casting 1
- 1000 required for Herpeculture research
- 20 required for Neutralization research
- 1133 needed for Mirrored Pyramid Construction research.
Ceremonial Voting Booth, Electrum, Funerary Temple, Funerary Temple, Gold Bar, Gold Sheeting, Metal Treatment, Raeli Oven, Serpentarium, Serpentarium, Technology/Neutralization/0, Test of the Covered Cartouche, Test of the Funerary Temple, Trading
Blast Furnace, Bullet Furnace, Compression Furnace, Gyration Cell, Hades Furnace, Persephone Furnace