From A Wiki in the Desert
Moon Steel is an Alloy made from Steel, Brass and Pewter in a Reactory. Requires Metallurgy 2 Technology from the University of Natural Philosophy and Metallurgy 5 (Skill) skill.
- May be made into items on an Anvil using Blacksmithing (max 250 hits)
- 4 needed to make a batch of Thoth's Metal in a Reactory
- 4 needed to make a batch of Water Metal in a Reactory
- 8 needed to make a Moon Steel Sheeting in a Student's Forge
- 50 required to build a Gyration Cell
Research and Tuition
- 500 required to research Blacksmithing 3 at University of Art and Music
- Research: 700 for Metallurgy 3 at a University of Natural Philosophy
- 500 required for Gear Casting 3 research
- Research: 400 for Metallurgy 3 at a University of Natural Philosophy
Blacksmithing, Blacksmithing 3, Gyration Cell, Gyration Cell, Mining, Thoth's Metal, Water Metal
Efficiency is debens of alloy produced divided by the total debens of input metals.