From A Wiki in the Desert
Silver is produced by a Mine which has been placed on top of an Silver Vein. These can be located using the Dowsing skill and a Dowsing Rod.
Note: Unlike other metals, silver comes pure from mines, rather than as an Ore that must then be smelted into Metal.
- 3 used for building Windproof Incense Burner or Incense Burner
- 25 used for building Assimilation Bath
- 50 used for building Spirit Brasier
- 70 used for building Conflict Shrine Construction
- 200 used for building Ka Tomb
- 200 used for building Funerary Temple
- 300 used for building Statue of Octec's Ghost
- 3 used to create a batch of Water Metal in a Reactory
- 3 silver to make 1 Silver Sheeting in a Forge
- 1 silver to make 5 Silver Wire in a Forge
- 2 silver to make Silver Bowl in a Student's Casting Box
- 1 silver to make 10 Silver Powder in a Barrel Grinder
- 12 silver required for making 60 Silver Wire for Test of Pathmaker.
Research and Tuition
- 7500 required for Advanced Casting research
- 600 required for Metallurgy 1 research
- 2000 required for Alchemical Maceration research
- 500 needed to research Gear Casting 1
- 20 required for Neutralization research
- 832 needed for Mirrored Pyramid Construction research.
- 20000 needed for Trading research.
Electrum, Funerary Temple, Funerary Temple, Incense Burner, Ka Tomb, Ka Tomb, Silver Bar, Skill/Ritual Item Construction/1, Spirit Brasier, Technology/Neutralization/0, Test of Ka, Test of Octec's Ghost, Test of the Funerary Temple, Throne of Pharaoh, Trading, Water Metal