|15 x 13|
The Kitchen is a building built in a compound which allows the processing of food products.
This building becomes available after you learn the Cooking 0 (Skill) skill.
Harvest the Coconut Meat
Upgrade this Kitchen with a Clay Cookpot
Allows making Candles
Upgrade this Kitchen with an Iron Cookpot
- 1 Iron Cookpot.
Allows the cooking of recipes in the kitchen.
Upgrade : Chopping Block
Special Options for Kitchen under Utility menu:
- Prevent people from eating multiple meals quickly: Useful for public kitchens. Adds a 1-minute timer for eating and making to-go meals. If turned on player must wait 1 minute between each meal at that kitchen. Also, can not eat and immediately make a to-go meal and to-go meals must be prepared individually with a timer between each one. If turned off, multiple to-go meals can be made at the same time and to-go meals can be made immediately after eating and vice versa. Default is ON.
- Hide Recipes to Non Guild Members: Default is ON.
Clean out the cookpot
Appears when you have installed an Iron Cookpot.
Cleans out the pot of any dishes in it
Appears when you have placed cookable materials into the Kitchen (see Mix... below)
Crush Cabbage for Cabbage Juice
Appears when you have Cabbage in your inventory. Requires Cooking 2.
Crush many Cabbages at once for Juice
Appears when you have Cabbage in your inventory
Add garlic to the Oil
Enjoy the food
Appears after you have cooked a dish. This will allow you to consume one of the meals inside the kitchen, your stats will immediately change to reflect the cooked food's stats.
Grate Carrots for Carrot Juice
Appears when you have Carrots in your inventory
Grate many Carrots for Carrot Juice
Appears when you have Carrots in your inventory
Grind Wheat into Flour
Appears when you have Wheat (Dried, Raw) in your inventory
Make Wheat Extract
Appears when you have Wheat in your inventory
Creates Wheat Extract. You need 20,000 wheat to make a drop of extract.
Make a Candle
Mix flour and bake the bread
A player can click Self, Skills, Cooking, Tear Bread into Crumbs, and covert one Common Bread into Bread Crumbs.
Mix flour and bake underweight bread
Crush Eggs into Crushed Eggshells
Appears when you have Eggs in your inventory.
Separate Coconut Meat
Separate Oil from Flax Seeds
Show the recipe
Shows the recipe of the current dish in the kitchen.
Upgrade Kitchen with a Coconut Crusher
NOTE: Do not try to load/refill the crusher while it's running. All the coconuts that you're trying to add will vanish. (Is not true for T8. A "This kitchen is busy. Please wait" message pops up when trying to add more coconuts while it is running-Vixsin)
Cut Ribbons into Colored Silk Panels
- The kitchen has an Iron Cookpot installed
- You have a cookable material in your inventory.
- The kitchen is clean (if not, use the 'Clean out the cook pot' above)
Appears when you have the skill Advanced Horticulture
Enriches Flower Fertilizer to enhance it's performance with flowers.
The completed fertilizer can be left/stored in the kitchen. Additional batches will be added to whatever is stored.
- Into Dawn of Ra Fertilizer requires: *5 Dawn of Ra Fertilizer is made in a Kitchen (Enrich Fertilizer option) from 5 Flower Fertilizer and 1 Maat's Compound Extract. *10 can be used to fertilize a newly planted flower, causing it to bloom immediately instead of having to wait for an hour after planting* taken from Tale 4
Appears when you have the skill Chemistry Recipe - Speed of the Serpent
Produces a new menu:
- Sheep Supplement (aka Sheep Pox Cure) Creates Sheep Supplement from: 200 Onions + 200 Leeks + 200 Garlic. Takes 10 minutes.
- Essential Extract Used to increase a Simple Beehive's wax output. Create Essential Extract from 200 Carrots + 100 Cabbage
- Simple Perfume Make Simple Perfume to use in Test of Festivals Requires 10 Citrus Fruit
- Ambrosia Make Ambrosia to use in Test of Festivals. Requires a simple ingredient, a complex ingredient and a name:* Complex ingredient: Wine, Beer, Aromatic Honey* Simple ingredient: Oil, Camel Milk, (Regular) Honey
- Bullfrog Repellent Made with 1 Salt and 5 Water, use under your Tests/Body/Safari menu to spread on the area you want to keep clear of frog. Unknown duration.
- Embalming Fluid
Appears when you have the Preservation Skill and Cooking level 3. Allows food that has been cooked in the kitchen to be bagged so that it may be carried in a players inventory.
- Make some Bag Lunches Creates a Bagged lunch which will remain fresh for 4 teppy-hours. Each serving requires:* 3 Papyrus Paper* 1 serving of food in the kitchen
- Make some Box Lunches Creates a Boxed lunch which will remain fresh for 24 teppy-hours. Each serving requires:* 1 Jug * 1 Bottle Stopper* 1 serving of food in the kitchen
To Go food is subject to the same limits as consuming food direct from the kitchen when the option to prevent taking multiple is enabled by the kitchen owner.