From A Wiki in the Desert
Guild: Can You Dig It?
Can You Dig It guild is now up and running. If you like to dig and stir, come join at (1978, 1879) Avaris just SE of the Great Hall. Entrance fee not required, but looking for donations of bricks, boards, slate, wood, grilled onions, iron shovels, left-over slate shovels, and mutton .
- Cuttables Dig Tuesday, August 24th at 11 pm GMT (6 pm CDT) near Avaris (1970, 1875). 1 hour dig. All are welcome. Please RSVP to Rags.
- Cuttables Dig Friday, August 27th at 11 pm GMT (6 pm CDT) near Avaris (1970, 1875). 1 hour dig. All are welcome.
- Cuttables Dig Saturday, August 28th at 3pm GMT (10 am CDT) near Avaris (1970, 1875). 2* hour dig. All are welcome.
- Deep Well for the public needs donations of (WH @1974, 1880): iron, copper, and charcoal
- Please Help. Looking for donations of food supplies needed: Ashoka. Dwarf Hogweed. Flander's Blossom. Fleabane. Morpha. Opal Harebell. Orange Sweetgrass. Satsatchi. Silvertongue Damia. Spinach. Stickler Hedge. Sorrel. Tsangto.
Want to know how I figure out how to devide up stone? See the Stones Dig Sheet
Firepits- Public (2165, 1860)
Brick Racks- Public (1955, 1838)
Dromedary Pen- guild only (2156, 1847)
Beehives (611, -1926), (1953, 1825), (1941, 1823), (1955, 1803), (1960, 1860), (2066, 1893), (2096, 1900), (2076, 1930)
>>Kitchen Supplies and Recipes