|6 x 5|
- 2 eyelet gems (of the same type).
- Reduces endurance timer on processing flax by approximately 1/2.
- If Rake is built in a compound, the eyelet upgrade will still be on the rake after a break/repair.
Timer: Endurance (45/60)
- Process 1 Rotten Flax into 1 Straw, 1 Tow and 1 Lint in three steps.
- Can process up to 10 Rotten Flax at a time.
- Will wear out with use and eventually require repair after cleaning. Guaranteed to last 100 cycles and has a chance of breaking with each additional use. Any stored processed materials will be left in the comb.
(some of these notes apply to the Flax Comb as well)
- You can skip step 3 if you don't need lint to save time. (You can skip step 2 as well, but then you're effectively growing flax just to get straw, and that's silly.)
- Rotten flax is taken directly from your inventory in step 1. If you have less than 10, the comb will use what you have and produce less straw/tow/lint accordingly.