- Straw is made by drying Grass. It can be dried by dropping it on the ground, or by putting it in a Flax Hammock or Drying Rack.
NOTE: When dropped on the ground, the more grass in a single pile, the longer the pile takes to dry.
NOTE: When dropped on the ground, grass will periodically be swept up by the game sweeper. This is not a safe nor a long-term way to dry or store straw.
- Straw is also the first byproduct of processing Rotten Flax in a Flax Comb or Hackling Rake. For some, it is easier to make straw this way, especially if you have good flax seeds.
- Feed/attract Camels
- 2 used to make 6 Bricks in a Flimsy Brick Mould.
- 4 used to make 12 Bricks in an Sturdy Brick Mould.
- Variable amount needed to expand a Compound
Research and Tuition