Tests are challenges to the citizens of Egypt issued in each Telling by The Stranger, an enigmatic fellow who may or may not have Egypt's best interests at heart.
- Tests of each discipline may not be started until the player has completed the corresponding initiation task in that discipline.
- Before starting a test, you must visit the appropriate university to start it.
- Tests have a Task associated with them, that is visible in the Task menu. This will give you an introduction to the test and give you pointers on completing it.
- As you progress in a Test, you will be awarded with Talent Points.
- Completing a Test will give you a "rank" (i.e. a new title)
Demonstrating New Tests
Tests that are currently locked are not demonstrated at local universities where players sign up to participate. Tests are demonstrated at the University of Progress. While some tests are unlockable with a single player, others may require groups of players present to unlock.
After a test has been demonstrated, there is a one-week cooldown before another test can be demonstrated at that particular University. A Token of Ra can be used to bypass this timer.
- Demonstrating a test does not consume any of the required resources.
Tests by Discipline