|21 x 17|
A sculpture is a decorative building. It is formed from resources which are loaded into the sculpture and repositioned as the sculptor sees fit. Passers-by may judge a sculpture according to whether it appeals to their aesthetic sensibilities.
There are two types of sculptures:
- One is the object of the task Art & Music. Players also build these sculptures to decorate the landscape, to draw attention to camps and buildings, or simply to express their creativity.
- The other is the object of the Test of The Sculptors
For inspiration, see the List of Sculptures in Egypt.
A guide to Sculpture Materials is available from T4, as is another one from T3. You can see what many items look like, though many additional items that can be put in a sculpture have been added since T3 & 4.
- The resources you add to your sculpture get ruined by the rods used to suspend them, so they cannot be recovered!
- The maximum amount of items that can be used in a single sculpture is 25.
- Can be built outside, or in a Compound, where it uses 17x21 cells.
- Some Items listed here with pictures (from T4 wiki) 
- A list of items with pictures on the T8 wiki (Sculpture Palette)